Qobuz vs. Tidal

Greetings to all,

I'm sure this has been asked before. Which do you prefer and why? Qobuz customer service is worse than terrible. Is Tidal CS any better? 

What about selection? 

Thank you!

jgjg123

@lalitk I went over to Agon and tried sending you a message w/ some more playlists but that was flittered!  Ugg...I sent off a query to Tammy. A while back ago I posted this (some gone like 12.5) and that worked. Hynm.

@soix  & @arnold_h Yes the native app or web browser search function in Qobuz is so-so w/ too many variables to be nuanced at times to find something that's not even esoteric. 

soix

... With the level of tech today you wouldn’t think it’d be too hard to have someone fairly easily implement a decent search function ...

That's a function of the software you're using to stream Qobuz, e.g. Conductor if you're using an Aurender, or perhaps Volumio if you're using a Raspberry Pi.

@cleeds I wasn’t using software, just direct on the Qobuz site.  It just sucks. Period. 

Don’t have search issues with Tidal, Qobuz, Roon or Auender Conductor 4. 
What are the examples of an issue you’re running into with search?

Qobuz user here.

I liked it better than Tidal as I can get a year membership and not have to deal with monthly charges.

No issues with searches, and I like much of the music it will pick out after my album ends.

B

I tried them both and could not tell a difference in SQ so I went with The Qobuz cause I didn't care for the history of Tidal the way it came to be.