Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant

Anyone has tried Mcintosh tube preamp paired with Krell 302 Evo on his Thiels ?

unsound,

I completely agree with that statement. I'm in the professional motorsports business so I was speaking from my experience. 

This industry has more than a few highly skilled craftsmen up to the task. 

You also validated my point with pair of 3.7 for sale. Who and what method to paint the cabinets were used as Thiel had/has very high standards. 

Preparing the cabinets takes the most time to achieve the best paint finish. Most fall short here. 

I'm leaning towards a Bentley Snowy Quatrz for my CS6. However, that Bentayga Bronze is calling me also. 

@duramax747 , It would seem that you’re in a unique position to have the resources to get this right. I do hope you can post photos when completed.

I sure will when I get them done. Right now I'm working on a room for my CS 7.2 and CS5i. 

I love the less is better approach Thiel undertook. The mid-century modern look is timeless.