Is there such a thing as a good medium priced music streamer?

OK, been using a Marantz ND8006 for 5 years or so for the infrequent times I stream music in my living room. (Infrequent cuz its a PIA) The unit is a better CDP than streamer as the HEOS app it uses is a pain in the ass in this configuration where it is resident on a separate tablet. It was a sound upgrade from a Logitech streamer I had for years which was easy to use and my wife liked but had lost support. She "dislikes to hates" the Marantz. It impacts the amount of time she listens to IR or Amazon or Spotify at home. Frankly does the same for me. So, I figured it is time for a step up to a better/dedicated streamer. I frankly was blown away by how many there are out there as well a how fragmented the functions are. I want something that will 1) stream from Tidal, Spotify, Amazon HD,etc 2) play FLAC or WAV files from my network NAS, 3) play IR like WBGO, etc. I am comfortable with spending say $2k new, maybe up to $3k if there is really a gain in sound or ease of use, reliability. I am assuming a dedicated unit will be superior to one embedded in an amp like the Marantz Model 40 or others like that. Am I "deluded", have a good enough understanding of the landscape technically (I question that frankly) and does this exist. BTW, I have heard a couple of the more costly units like 2 from Auralic and Aurender but they are out of my retiree price range. I have lurked/read alot of the posts on here on this topic and am frankly a little overwhelmed at the permutations and combinations. Im beginning to feel like a 66yo dinosaur...HELP!

joekapahulu

+1 on the Innuos Zen Mini Mk3.  I have been using one for the last 2 years and yes, the Innuos software is outstanding.  Very easy to use and sounds fantastic!

Strong recommendation for this streamer from SmallGreenComputer:

https://www.smallgreencomputer.com/collections/systemoptique/products/opticalrendu-v2-0

It’s on sale. I have and enjoy the UltraRendu as part of the basic bundle from Andrew at Small Green Computer. Excellent customer support. You get a no frills box that performs really well.

It is designed to work with Roon, which I also use and enjoy.

As good of streamers as the models from Aurender, Innuos and Lumin may be if the OP wants to stream Amazon natively that narrows the market down considerably.  In his price range that basically leaves the Aries G1.1 which is on sale for $2200 and the new Eversolo DMP-A8 at at $1998.  Yes the DMP-A6 is similar in function but the A8 has far superior twin power supplies and a better DAC section and if need be an analog preamp section. Both the Aries and Eversolo units have Amazon Music as part of their lineup.

The Music Room has a killer deal going on for PS Audio DirectStream DAC's Mk.I. $2K for what was recently selling for $6K, factory refurbished, and warranted for a year. Available  with or without the Bridge.