Rel sub cable options

I want to upgrade the neutrik cable on my Rel Storm III. Has anyone compared the Kimber Kable and Rel Blue cables? The Rel is almost twice as much (but also twice as long).
rockyboy
That's true Daveyf, you can definitely cut down the length on the REL cable and that would work very well, but you'd lose the factory terminated spades. You'd just have to re-terminate with the connectors of your choice or go bare wire.
I just had audioArtcable make me a pair for my T-3s,I was blown away by the increase in low bass power and dynamics.I upgraded to the SC-5SE on Robs advice and I have no regrets.
Everest, I don't know what cable you are supplying your customers, BUT the cable that came with my REL was not terminated at the amp end. I added spades as an upgrade.
Daveyf, I was comparing the GutWire cable versus the upgraded REL Bassline Blue which comes with spades. The REL cable that is included with REL subs provides bare wire on the amp end.
I've been using a Rel Stadium 2 for over 10 years and just added another one (big improvement with room node reduction and increased smoothness overall) but I called Frank at Signal Cable, told him the length(s) I needed and he made me custom lengths to replace the stock Rel cables.
*Dramatic difference? No.
*Well worthwhile in extra dynamics,speed and detail: yes.
Am not familiar with the brands/models you've mentioned so I can't compare but changing from the stock cable seems a likely improvement... FWIW, I will never use stock power cords nor will I buy any component with captive power cords unless I swap in an IEC connector to allow aftermarket cables as the improvements are profound; but that's a whole other can of worms not worth opening. Good luck.