Dynaudio Evidence Platinum or Consequence UE

I own the latest Dynaudio Evidence Platinum, and am considering trading them in for a pair of Consequence UE. Is this a bad move? I want to know thoughts from people who have heard both. Don't worry about what amps I have, or what the size of my room is. I can accommodate either speaker. I already know the obvious which is the Consequence UE plays deeper. I owned the original Consequence almost 15yrs ago and have owned almost all of Dynaudios top speakers of the past. The Evidence Platinum is a great speaker, but on paper seems inferior to the Consequence UE, and even the Evidence Masters. There isnt much hype on the Consequence UE.
souljasmooth
Souljasmooth may i ask whats wrong with Platinums? i hope its not becuz of the specs...didnt heard the speakers but i guess Evidence Platinum is the best Dynaudio has to offer in terms of rafined sound...but everything is subjective in this sport...
Raindog031-Nothing is wrong with the Platinums. The Evidence Platinum is suppose to be Dynaudios flagship speaker, but on paper the Consequence UE, and even the Evidence Master is better. Im not much of a specs kinda guy, but sometimes it makes you wonder why the specs are better on another speaker from the same manufacturer, but yet they are considered an inferior design. I do like the looks of the Consequence UE better than the Evidence Platinums, which plays a small role in my curiousness. These two speakers kind of remind me of the S25 vs. the C1, but on a much larger scale. I preferred the S25 slightly over the C1.
I do like the looks of the Consequence UE better than the Evidence Platinums, which plays a small role in my curiousness. These two speakers kind of remind me of the S25 vs. the C1, but on a much larger scale. I preferred the S25 slightly over the C1
You will most likely favor the Consequence UE then. Me personally preferred the C1
Xti16-It was a tough decision between those two speakers. But overall It came down to the extra bass and the looks of the S25. I cannot stand the looks of the C1, C2, and C4s. They just look weird to me. Sound wise, I think either speaker would work for me depending on the mood. I really like the looks of the Consequence UE, the fact that they play much deeper, and it has that rare dome midrange that Dynaudio doesn't use in any of their designs anymore. But, the Evidence Platinum are suppose to be the best Dynaudio speaker to date, and I don't want to give anything up on them either. Thats why I started this thread, hoping that someone has some inside info on these two speakers.