Morrow power cables

I have heard many good things about Morrow cables. Without getting into specific components, in general,I need some comments on their power cords.

rockysantoro

Jerry…LMAO…good one!

@rockysantoro why Morrow? It does rhyme with santoro but I hope there’s a more logical reason. 
By the way there are a lot of good power cords out there from small as well as major brands at pretty much any price point. Just curious…

Why Morrow?  I’ve heard good things about many.  Have some great power cords.  Many other power cords make a claim for bang for the money…ie value.

I owned the top-of-the-line Morrow cables, and they're OK, but since then, I have bought much better cables, including Townshend F-1 Fractals, Ceriuos Technologies Tech, etc. Morrow is not the end-all, just saying.

One of those let me ask a question for 💩s and giggles threads. The OP never reappeared.

some of these are just ploys for some free advertising i think

leaving aside the quality of their cables, my past experience with morrow has been they are extremely aggressive online marketers... i pinged them once with an innocuous question about their cables, and thereafter i was ruthlessly bombarded with emails for months ... ultimately marked their outbound emails as spam to escape their fire hydrant