Good Suggestions for Tube Amps under 6k

I wanted to see if there were any group suggestions for an integrated tube amp or tube / solid-state combo under 10k or, even better, under 6k. Still looking for my final purchase in this part of my system.  Thanks everyone.

gregjacob

Lampizator 211 Balanced Monoblocks.  Tube amps are excellent and the synergy with the Lamp DAC will be fantastic.  I listen to them on Daedalus Apollos.  I'd part with for $6K, they are $18K new and can't order them this year from Lamp. Interested let me know.

Are you speakers sensitive enough for an SET?  that is a key question.  Tube amps are divided into 2 classes, SET and class A/B.  SETs are the main venue of "tube amp magic".  

Stay away from primaluna and other amps built on circuit boards.  Go with simple point to point circuits.  Get Manual bias control.  Look for the simplest circuit with the fewest components in the signal path as possible. 

Jerry

From PL website:

PrimaLuna uses ceramic tube sockets secured to ventilated steel plates that are bolted to the chassis. The entire signal path, including resistors and capacitors, is painstakingly hand-wired with heavy gauge cable by craftspeople. In our EVO 300 and 400 models, we even use Swiss-made silver-plated oxygen-free copper cable with a Teflon dielectric in the entire signal path. The result is a product that sounds amazing and lasts for decades.

J.Chip

You need to up the price if you want to best the PrimaLuna. I own that amp. I’m super surprised when someone wants to sell. It’s the only thing I never think of changing out.

Luxman mq88 is built like a work of art reliable as a stone and sonically wonderful.