Real world Loudspeakers what does very good cost ?

Having had many great speakers in the past ,but now semi retired what is the average price to get a quality speaker it seems around $15- $20k+. Is getting to be the norm , Wilson Sabrina x $20 k , Magic A3-$15 k , Marten Oscar trio $13 k

b&w 804 $15 k .I was maybe thinking , availability is now a very real problem also.I am a big MBL fan their entry level stand mount 126 ,is a true Best Buy ,it has the sameOmni directional Tweeter and Midrange , that are out of the reflections of a box , and dual apposing bass drivers ,that being said a pair ofsubs like theSVS 4000 SB brings this price to around $20 k . It’s becoming very expensive to have real refinedLoudspeakers , having had  to rebuild Xovers in most Loudspeakers for their lack of parts quality ,it seems integrity is no longer the norm it’s more on profit .  Please do offer your Loudspeaker options and how much more is truly needed to get a truly resolving speaker without taking out a mortgage.

128x128audioman58

I’m guessing that you have dealers where you can audition speakers. Likely, you are looking for the hidden gems, great value finds not usually found locally. I went the dealer route and bought the Sabrina X, which Wilson claims that it has a well sorted crossover, but probably not a hidden gem, or great value.

what is the average price to get a quality speaker?

There is no such thing as a quality speaker. Some audiophiles think Magico and Wilson sound horrific. Others think they sound splendid. The same goes for a cheap Focal or Dynaudio. You have to know what youre looking for. Do you want flat frequency response? Do you want less distortion? And if so, are you aware that there is a scam going on within the speaker industry which prevents the disclosure of this information.. etc