Warm, Lush Laid-Back Smaller Floor Standers?

Hello to all Audiogon Forum members - 

Long time lurker and first time poster here. I'd really appreciate advice from members here on my current quest to up-level my audio system. About a year ago, after not having any real nice audio gear for roughly 20 years, decided it was time to invest in a proper set-up. We were coming out of Covid and I think, like many of us, I was feeling a little stir crazy and probably made some impetuous decisions... 

The Room 
A large rectangular room (30 feet wide x 90 feet long) with high ceilings (12 feet). The room is made up of a dining area, kitchen and living room. The audio set-up is against the wall in the living room. We listen to music in the living room on the coach and/or sitting chairs. That said, because of the room layout, we listen while we are cooking or dining, as well. 

The Problem 
While on some days, while listening to classical, jazz or acoustic music - anything airy - I'm absolutely overjoyed with my system. On other days, especially when i want to listen to some indie rock or electronica, my speakers and preamp/amp just don't cut it. The speakers feel too small for the space (they are - I get it). And I wonder if the tubes I'm using are really a great match for the speakers. Things sound "smeared" when playing more complex rock/electronica. 

As for the Dynaudio Heritage Specials, the higher frequencies can be wonderful, but can sometimes feel bright. And while the bass is good for a bookshelf speaker, I feel like I'm missing the deeper frequencies. It's like having a half a meal. The part you get is fantastic, but you leave the restaurant still feeling hungry. 

I'd consider purchasing a subwoofer, but I'm rather more interested in looking for alternate speakers or possibly tweaking my amp/preamp. 

The System 
Dynaudio Heritage Special Speakers 
Innuous Zenith Music Server
Merason DAC1 
Qualiton/Audio Hungary Tube Preamp
Qualiton/Audio Hungary 100 Watt Power Amp
Cardas Clear Interconnect and Cardas Cygnus Speaker Cables 

**I've got a Linear Tube Audio Microzotl Preamp on the way. I'm looking forward to hear if it can be an improvement on my existing preamp. 

My Question for Forum Members 
Speaker suggestions: I'm looking for a smaller floorstanding speakers with a warm, laid-back and relaxing sound signature. I'm considering the QLN Prestige Three and/or the new Mission 770 Speakers (not a floor stander, but bigger than Dynaudio Heritage Specials) Again, I'd prefer a smaller floorstanding speaker. I've listened to Proacs in the past and they also seemed to have the qualities I'm looking for. 

What advice do you have for me on speakers? 

Amp/Preamp suggestions: 
Are tube amps just not ideal for rock and/or electronic music? Should I just call it a day and get PassLab Class A amp to cover my needs? 

Thanks in advance for your suggestions! 

bluethinker66

https://www.audioholics.com/tower-speaker-reviews/philharmonic-bmr

I own a pair of BMR Philharmonitors, as well as some big boys (JBL 4350 & DD 67000), and Dynaudio Heritage Specials, so I have some common experience.  I was looking for something similar to the OP for a smaller room.  I settled on the BMR Tower about three months ago.  My only complaint is that it is just slightly too robust on the bottom end, but given the much larger size of OPs room, I think they should be great in his situation.

Is this a Loft type space, some kind of repurposed factory or something   30'x 90' is absurd. Do you have access to a normal sized room? maybe you could have a wall built at one end  30'x20' room??

32,400 cubic feet.  Plus 1 for two subs.  A small floor standing speaker, I don’t care how great it is, will not fill this space with satisfying music on their own, especially in terms of bass.  I suggest you get whatever floats your boat for speakers in your space, but reserve at least half of your budget for the biggest REL subs with high level inputs that you can afford. 

Good bass is expensive, and you are basically living in and trying to fill a small concert hall with sound.

I would look for a speaker that is very efficient. My listening space is about half the volume of the that of the OP. I have Zu Def 4s at one end. They are paired with a 300b SET amplifier and nicely fill the entire volume with sound. But they are not small. The "warm, lush, laid-back" criterion can be achieved with careful matching of speakers and electronics.

Look for old stock:

Energy rc 50’s 

any of the Energy RC series. A wonderful warm sound. 
had mine for several years now, warmest most listenable speaker pair with absolutely zero fatigue, 

they are my grail!  Own 2 pairs of RC-70s. Backup pair in storage for future possibilities 

give a try, you won’t be disappointed 

and won’t break your bank or back