Some more modern jazz piano trios

Since discovering Christian Pabst several years ago, I've been slowly expanding my catalog of good contemporary jazz piano trios. Among these include the absolutely fantastic Triosence and the equally melodious Yuko Mabuchi Trio. An older artist still putting out immaculately played and recorded albums is Steve Kuhn and his trio.

Any other suggestions?

128x128simao
Yes. I mean, I'm pretty familiar with the classic trios from Evans onward. I'm looking for more 21st century trios. And thank you everyone for the suggestion so far

the gold standard is of course bill evans’s trio, especially the seminal recordings with scott lafaro and paul motian

in more recent times keith jarrett with gary peacock and jack dejohnette approach the prior standard (don’t skip the deer head inn album with paul motian sitting in for jdj)

brad mehldau’s trio is even more recent times is also quite excellent, and sets a high standard (grenadier and ballard)

chick corea’s trilogy albums are also stupendous (mcbride/blade)

i would also suggest listening to swedish pianist bobo stenson’s trio work with anders jormin on bass, with various drummers, on ecm, which is outstanding - absolutely transcendant beauty

GoGo Penguin is one of my favorite new jazz trios. Definitely one of the leading groups in the new London jazz scene. Check out songs like Raven, Control Shift or GBFISYSIH.