Second MC Cartridge Choice.....Tokyo

So I am looking for a second (no 3rd) cartridge for my system....which is comprised of a Kuzma Stabi S12 w/12" 313 arm......currently running the Airtight PC-7 on it.

My other table is a Luxman PD 151 with an MM cartridge (Sumiko Amethyst) and I want to get an MC for it as well. I was thinking along the lines of the inro MSL but then wondered if maybe I would  be better off with Audio Technica Art OC9a or OC9i?

Also wondered if anyone has heard the new Hana Blue Umami?

I am going to Tokyo for an extended work trip and hoped I could find something there at an advantageous price. I am open to other suggestions.

Almost exclusively listen to jazz....lots of horns and such.

I use a Modwright PH 9.0 fed into Dennis Had tube gear and sometimes switch out to a 2a3 FI-X. While I love detail it is an organic sound I am after.....with a liquid mid-range.

thanks for any thoughts.

rwanda
Post removed 

Now I finally have my four carts in operation, I do find myself trying all sorts of things on the cheapest one of the four, as the sound is addictive. That would be the MP-500.

Maybe addictiveness is exactly the wrong metric, as perhaps it implies the cartridge is adding something I like, and I'm not listening to whatever theoretical uncontaminated sound was in the groove. Yet no sound gets off the groove without a cartridge, and hence there is no uncontaminated sound. I don't know. I just know I'm happy to put mono LPs under the mono MC, classical LPs under the stereo MC, jazz, folk and rock under the MP-500, and anything deserving of an especially close listen under the Decca Reference. No doubt I'm doing it all wrong, but I don't care as long as I like it!

If you cannot buy a top ZYX in Tokyo, Sibatech may distributing there locally, then another good alternative would be Etsuro Urushi Bordeaux or Gold.

@dogberry Liking, Enjoying and Wanting to Maintain are my own Goals.

lt does seem you are blessed with increased choices to enable a adherence to all the above within your own system.

Certainly nothing seen to be wrong from my observation.

ok so I have decided I would really like to get a My Sonic Lab Eminent EX cartridge and I have other question. I know it will be a great fit on my Kuzma Ref 313 arm but I am intending to use it on a Luxman PD 151 which has a Jelco arm...any thoughts or experiences? thanks in advance for everyone's input