Best Direction/Product Combo DAC/Streamer

Hello, I am wondering if anyone would recommend a combination DAC/Streamer that will also be able to accommodate or allow me to connect my CD Transport?  I often stream music when I am playing background music and as of now have a Schiit Audio Modi as my Dac and an original Bluesound Node as my streamer.  I also run a Cambridge Audio CD transport connected to the Modi.  I would like to puchase a combination product to minimize the number of boxes.  Does anyone have a recommendation?  Thank you in advance.

128x128muaythai

Lumin, Esoteric, Innuous. These are the ones I considered when I was looking. 

I like them seperate.  

Do people ask for them combined because they only have one spot on their rack?

Jerry

Gustard R26 for $1.5K is so good you need to spend WAY more to get better sound, something like a Lumin T3 for $6K (and even then I'd say it's not "better" sounding just different). The only downside to the Gustard is you need to use ROON (or a DLNA), and ROON will require a host computer like a NUC.

On the LuminX1 the digital is an output only.
you can’t connect a CD transport

USB can be an input or  an output .

If you are looking for true streamer DAC - Naim, Lumin, Aurender, Auralic and HiFi rose are likely all good options.  They all make software that works really well.  Their are tons of units that have "streaming capability" but they rely on MConnect or MControl and many don't love this software but it is free or close to free.  

Full disclosure, I am a Naim dealer and not a dealer for any of the other units.