LOUDEST Concert and Tinnitus

This is a two part question.

1. What is the loudest concert (or event) that you have attended?

2. How long have you had tinnitus, is it getting better or worse and how are you dealing with it?

Personally, the loudest concert was UB40 at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre in Vancouver. Loudest event was drag racing at SIR (Seattle International Raceway) which was like sticking your head in a jet engine.

Regarding tinnitus. Over the past year or so I have noticed a constant high pitched "sound" in my ears. Mostly the left ear. At this point I don't actually know if it is constant or whether I just forget about it sometimes. I know use a white noise box when I go to sleep. Otherwise I tend to fixate on the ringing.

128x128tony1954

After years of Tinnitus and mountains of research, I found some relief...not a cure...QUIETUM PLUS. I hope it can help someone.

AC/DC 1980 Back in black tour 5 Seasons center

Cedar Rapids Iowa DB peaks was over 140 db 

The cops literally came and shut the show down there 

was so many complaints from the people who lived around 

there.  
was in the 15th row center stage took 2 weeks for my ears 

to stop ringing 

back in the days when i was frequent at knittingfactory NYC, Larval put out BIG dB in relatively small venue! Bill Laswell was there and this dude loves his bass LOUD!

Squeeze/James at Radio City, with (dis)honorable mention to Springsteen at the United Center.  My ENT has tinnitus from being backstage at a Springsteen show.  If he cares so much about his audience, including kids and young adults, then why is it so f@&$ing loud.  Another (dis)honorable mention to every wedding and bar mitzvah I've gone to in the last 20 years!  Since I tried my best to use hearing protection, my tinnitus was very mild until I had a recent sudden hearing loss, unrelated to concert attendance.

Without question it was Bassnectar at Red Rocks. I was half way up the amphitheater and my decibel meter in my phone measured 115. It was nuts and forced Red Rocks to change the rules and ban Bassnectar for ever. 

as far as tinnitus, I’ve had since a teen due to ear infections. Nothing has seemed to help. I always protect my ears at concerts.