Integrated amp recommendation

I recently bought a used pair of Swiss-made Piega p4L MKII floor-standing speakers. I am looking for a two-channel integrated amp to pair with them. Budget: $1,000.

Among the stated speaker specs: applied power rating 20-200 watts, sensitivity 89 db, 4 ohms impedance and frequency response 38 Hz-50 kHz. To me, the speakers’ sound can be described as natural, detailed and transparent, not aggressive and maybe slightly lacking in bass. The room is 12 x 20, carpeted but relatively bare. I listen primarily to classic rock, classic jazz and classical. I use a Bluesound Node 2i music streamer and CDs. Bluetooth would be nice but not essential.

Thank you for any assistance.

phil59

A bit over budget, but $ is strong in Canada now, cad 1500 is $1100. usd. And, you can always make an offer.

Free shipping in Canada,You would need to get seller to ship to you ____ for $____? Or, you pay UPS and seller simply drops it off ’loose’ at nearby UPS pack and ship.

This model includes a MM phono stage AND a 32bit | 384kHz DAC,

(nice ’get started’ options, perhaps you have separates or will try separates later)

as well as switchable for KT88 (my preference) or EL34

cayin description

https://en.cayin.cn/features/8/57/73/326.html

I have early Cayin AT88, love it!!!

seems best price new is $2K https://shop.musicteck.com/products/cayin-cs-55a

Your speakers are 4 ohm. Likely they drop below this at lower frequencies. Maybe that accounts for the comment you made regarding the bass being somewhat lacking. I would look for an amplifier that delivers 100wpc at 8ohms and close to 200 at 4ohms. I agree that the $500 budget  increase will provide a greater return on your investment.

If interested in the Rouge Sphinx I would look into the V3. It sells for ~$1600-$1800 . Audio Advisor sometimes have an open box unit for sale just under $1500. 

Buying use opens up possibilities, as per the several suggestions aforementioned.

Good luck in your quest and keep us posted.

Belles Aria are under $1500 used....if you want to keep costs down, Musical Fidelity M2si...I have owned both...