The Forgotten

Every time I come across a gem in this hobby I inevitably come to the conclusion that there must be a ton of wonderful gear out there that has either slipped through the cracks or been forgotten. I decided to start a thread hoping some of you would spill the beans.  

I’ll start, but I don’t have a tone of experience. Totem, I believe to be very underrated.  I find they truly have a magic to them.  I’d throw out Harbeth but they surely aren’t forgotten.  Audio Mirror is one I’m pretty fascinated with based on my Tubadour  I recently acquired a Lab12 Integre4 that I think is better than anything I’ve had.  For example McIntosh, Bryston, Audio Research, Primaluna and a bunch of mid-fi.  Anyways, I think my experience is lacking but that’s what I’ve got.  

brylandgoodman

Aurum Cantus - Although more known for their raw drivers, their speakers are a big bang for the buck and are very much under the radar. 

Good thread here.  I’ll add:

Dolan PM1 preamp

Denessen JC80 preamp

Hegeman Hapi-2 preamp

Nova CPA-100a preamp

Technics SU-9070 preamp

Superphon Revelation Basic DM preamp

Music Reference RM5/MKII preamp

Audible Illusions Uranus 2 preamp

Motif MC7, MC8 preamps, MS50, MS100 amps

VSP Labs TransMos 150 amp

Sonographe electronics & turntable

Rauna speakers

Chateau Research speakers

Paisley Research Speakers

Onix OA21/OA-21s/OA-20.2 integrated amps

Tandberg 3012 integrated

Musical Fidelity B1 integrated

Creek 4330 integrated

Three aforementioned that I have owned or became very familiar with which are gone but not forgotten:

B&K electronics

Sonograph TT

Spica speakers

Spica and Bolivar speakers.  Back in the day I had both.  Bolivar I believe was a budget or poor man's JBL offshoot.