Best amp for Salon 2

I am new here and working on my first setup. I was able to find an excellent deal on Salon 2 as the shop was getting rid of floor displays. Unfortunately they only carry Anthem STR and Mark Levinson in pre-amp and amp. I just heard Anthem and they sounded good. Mark Levinson is significantly expensive. Looking at the specs I could not make out much difference. This set up is going to last for years for me. Are there any better amps out there for Salon 2 ? I would prefer to stay below $25K. 

ac24

Thank you all. These are some solid recommendations in this thread. I will wait for another day and then pull the trigger based on the recommendations. 

First congrats on a fantastic speaker. They are too great to be built today. But there are two issues. 1. They need power. I use a Storm 8-channel in bridged mode which can give them each about 800 W at eight ohm. More is better. There is no limit. 2. They need to be eq’ed to give a flat response in a normal room. Mostly the bass. I use Dirac and Roon eq. If not you will never understand how good they are…

Always heard more good clean power the better with them. High current, high watt, high damping factor is what I would be looking for. I’ve never heard a person recommend a tube amp with these speakers (if you listen loud at all) except AudioTroy above. Never know I guess.There are lots of stories of people with 250/300 watts saying it’s not optimal and I would tend to agree as they are really big and really not efficient compared to most big speaks. 

When I heard them they were on monster monos although I cannot recall what it was (maybe a big Bryston) and they were really good although a little dry. 

@ac24 

"Thank you all. These are some solid recommendations in this thread."

Correction: Numerous attempts to help you and one sleezy sales pitch by someone trying to make money off you.

I’ve not heard a two channel setup using Anthem- only 5.1:so I really can’t comment there. I would say if you’re preferring to go with solid state try to get an audition with Plinius as well- they are a very robust product.

Personally I would go with Audio Research but I’m a little biased as I use it.