I love my analysis plus but...

Apparently, these Very Expensive cables are actually simple to duplicate and made with relatively inexpensive materials, his video says.

He's up to 2k views, and that's not a small audience.

Thank heavens someone is generous enough to warn the people.

128x128hilde45

These types of presentations have some limited value I suppose, I don't know.  What I do know is this is exactly the speaker cable I use after having owned 4 or 5 other higher end brands and these sound great (and the best)  in my system.  As with everything, YMMV........

love my Oval 9 Black with Magnepan LRS+ ....tried others costing less and more...Mogami and Canare didn’t quite work for me though it’s fine for the price...I use it in basement system for years...

The guy is just showing what a rip off the so called hi end cable industry is. Any DIYer will easily see this, but those who can only speak with their money will just pay the price. I could  build that exact 6ft pair of cables for less than a hundred dollars,  and that's paying retail for the ingredients. 

Thanks for taking an interest in Analysis Plus cables. The video in question attempts to examine the termination point and not the full construction of the cable which is the primary feature of our product line. Rather than debate any points raised in the video here, we would simply invite anyone to download our 8-page White Paper that explains the basis of our cable design and its success over nearly 30 years. You can do so at: https://analysis.plus/downloads/

@analysisplus The question remains — why at this price level would you not use a Teflon dielectric?  That bothers me greatly.  Can you somehow defend that?