The best plug in filter ever!

Puron AC Power Conditioner by Greg Voth

After reading rave review of Puron AC plug in filter, I had got one 10 days ago.

For your information my system is very complicated with bi amping and three Farad linear supplies.

Thus I have 14 power cables, one main power conditioners, three isolation transformers.

I had tried plug in fliters from quiet lines, quartet stecker, IFI, furutech, Nordost Qv2 and QX2 fliters.

I still have all of them in my system without selling any of them.

I am collector. šŸ˜

All of them had brought slight improvement but not drastic change.

But as soon as I inserted Puron Ac filter, it made background black with more details and clear bass.

The stereotimes review is spot on.

Encouraged by the result, I had ordered two more of them so that I can insert more of them close to amps and Dac.

Now my system got transformed with more vivid and clear sound stage but not overetched.

This is the best 750$ that I had spent during last 5 years in my audio system.

Ā 

Thomas

128x128shkong78

My Furon update,

So I have my 2 Purons in system for about 3 weeks or a month now and they sing beautifully ā€¦ still.
How can I characterize them?
Well, With my HFC MC-05s plug-in filters, I can clearly hear their characters and what they do to my system with an impact of.. say, 2-3% of over all improvement of each 05 filters. (I also have HFC MC-1s in my system)

With Purons , it seems to work differently, they just makes my music more beautiful and complete. itā€™s so hard to explain it but it probably got something to do with clocking and timing? It removes graininess and white noise and the ā€œSā€ sound. Music is smoother and effortless but never warmer or darker. What I love most about Purons is how they improve sound-staging and imaging. I can ā€œseeā€ singers, performers cleaner and clearer. Iā€™m not going to say a Puron can out perform my HFC MC-1s(because I paid too much for them, lol) but these Purons can easily surpass my MC-05s.

My next test will be removing them Purons from my system and play without them for a weekā€¦
John

@lalitk

Your note struck me in a good way

There are ideas that are being looked at in other areas. Products like Puron serve an appropriate purpose dealing with ā€œnoiseā€ which is our enemy for best playback

As well, DC on your Mains is a destroyer in achieving the best sound possible. DC Snubbing is a MUST for getting the most out of your hi fi (in my opinion).

There are some incredible technologies being looked at by people I know that should be/will be, Game Changers. I donā€™t really think itā€™s appropriate for me to post these ideas here. If you would like to discuss the next step ā€“ feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks

@ozzy

Glad to read your more fully fleshed out opinion of Puron. Thank you.

Ā 

Wonder whether Puron will develop a power strip? Anyway, Iā€™m interested in trying one of these, how do I place an order? Sorry ordering isnā€™t clear to me from reading through this thread. Thanks!

@goofyfootĀ Mark also offering 30-day in home trial or money back NO QUESTIONS ASK, he said.

Good stuff. I just hope price doesnā€™t go up.