The best plug in filter ever!

Puron AC Power Conditioner by Greg Voth

After reading rave review of Puron AC plug in filter, I had got one 10 days ago.

For your information my system is very complicated with bi amping and three Farad linear supplies.

Thus I have 14 power cables, one main power conditioners, three isolation transformers.

I had tried plug in fliters from quiet lines, quartet stecker, IFI, furutech, Nordost Qv2 and QX2 fliters.

I still have all of them in my system without selling any of them.

I am collector. 😁

All of them had brought slight improvement but not drastic change.

But as soon as I inserted Puron Ac filter, it made background black with more details and clear bass.

The stereotimes review is spot on.

Encouraged by the result, I had ordered two more of them so that I can insert more of them close to amps and Dac.

Now my system got transformed with more vivid and clear sound stage but not overetched.

This is the best 750$ that I had spent during last 5 years in my audio system.

Thomas

128x128shkong78

Wonder whether Puron will develop a power strip? Anyway, I’m interested in trying one of these, how do I place an order? Sorry ordering isn’t clear to me from reading through this thread. Thanks!

@goofyfoot Mark also offering 30-day in home trial or money back NO QUESTIONS ASK, he said.

Good stuff. I just hope price doesn’t go up.

@nasaman I’ll probably wait for my tax refund. But yes, I hope the price stays where it is.