Acrolink Cables, anyone heard them?

I have an Esoteric SACD player and presently I am using an Acrolink power cord with it. I am interested in getting one of Acrolinks lower end   interconnects with RCA plugs to go from the Esoteric player to the preamp.

Has anyone heard them and if so, can you describe the sound? Interested in Acrolink only, no other brands.

Thanks

128x128stereo5

stereo5

How do you like Acrolink cables on your Esoteric player?

Happy Listening!

@jafant ,

I love the Acrolink cables, they really compliment the Esoteric player.   The internal wiring on the Esoteric player is all Acrolink, so I thought, why not?  I first bought a Acrolink 4030 power cord used, from an Audio store in Connecticut.  Then I bought a Acrolink digital cable off of flea bay, and finally a pair of Esoteric interconnects which were labeled Acrolink from a Canadian dealer.  All cables were bought used at about 50% off.  I could never afford them at full retail!

stereo5

Thank You for the quick follow up to my query.  Can you suggest a PC for my DV-50 player?  I have to figure out the compatibility with my AYRE gear as well.

Happy Listening!

I don’t know what model I heard, but it was not low-cost.  I heard a shootout between Audio Note Lexus and a model of Acrolink that was comparably priced.  Both cables were very good—smooth, rich and harmonically saturated—but, I felt that the Acrolink was a touch more open and extended on top.  I liked this interconnect a lot.