Cable brands that work well with Cardas?

Are there any speaker cable brands that play nice with Cardas? 
I’m using Cardas Clear Reflection XLR’s and Clear Digital on my components. Top tier Cardas speaker cables are way out of my budget due to the length needed (14ft.) My current speaker cables are vintage Cardas Studio “C” which were made for the pro recording industry back in the 90’s. I have no complaints, I enjoy them immensely however I’d like to get a taste of newer cable. Budget is $800-$1K.

128x128jl1ny

@rsf507 I once had Cardas Clear interconnects and went to Audiomica and find they had a more musical presentation at a much lower price. Then got Audiomica sc and have never looked back.

Do you recall if you had the original version of the "Clear" interconnects or the revision, i.e. you’ll see folks refer to it as Rev-1?

Some people will report with descriptive words about the original version was kind of neutral, flat. Might be okay if that’s what you need. And, later on this updated version came out, and so did the new Beyond cables.

Have both orig. and rev 1.  Unless you listen side by side you'll never hear the difference and even if you do probably still won't.

@decooney they were the latest version, just before the Beyond version came to market. Yes still a great cable BUT the Audiomica was clearly more musical to my ears. 

@marco1 Have both orig. and rev 1. Unless you listen side by side you’ll never hear the difference and even if you do probably still won’t.

@marco1 Will follow up. iirc, that was about the time they went from soldered to the newer solderless crimped-end connectors. They spent a long time with the development on the first Clear too. Interesting how they updated it again.

@rsf507 Its good you found a cable that works well for you. I’ve been a 30+ year Cardas diehard along with a few others. Each sounds different in my system. Found Analysis Plus Crystal OCC copper interconnects to compete and/or intermix with some of the latest Cardas "Clear" line too.

Enjoy yours, Thx!

@decooney 

Interesting factoid:-)  I didn't recall interconnect rev1 was the crimped version.  I think I remember the clear speaker wires making that change about that time, but wow that's been quite a while ago.  How time flies.