Which power cords have high resolutions and separation??

Price to spend around $500-800 used.

Tonality? I don’t mind that as much but around neutral would be preferable.

Thank you all.

128x128nasaman

First, start with a dedicated 20Amp circuit with a whole house surge protector ($ varies) wired with 12 or 20 gauge wire and a Hospital Grade receptacles ($12 ea). Next get a good cheap oscilloscope off eBay or C-List and see if you've got any RF riding the 120V at the outlet, and if you are really properly grounded. If that's clear, any 10-12 Gauge power cable will work. But none of them can fix dirty incoming power. Everything else is voodoo physics and confirmation bias. 'Removing a veil' is usually reducing noise. "improved dynamics requires dV out > dV in (change in output greater than change in input. A physical impossibility unless you have an actual expander circuit in play (remember DBX?)

Thanks tyray, glad you are doing well with SR. Hard to go wrong there. Especially in the price range nasaman is talking.  At some point you get to where you can afford M101 and then that’s the way to go. I’ve compared a lot over the years, it is hard to imagine how anyone who has bothered to listen still hasn’t figured out how much performance is left on the table by neglecting this essential component. I have yet to demo any and have anyone disagree. 

Got one flying in from TX middle of December, maybe demo PC along with Cradles and Hot Stampers. And ribs, and craft ales. Just how I roll, ya know?

I will challenge anyone.  Blindfolded on video. I will swap out the cheapest power cord for the most expensive so called high end power cord and I guarantee you will not hear a difference.  Impossible.  And don't get me started on all the other nonsense that I read out here.