Anyone ever hear NTT Audio Lab speakers

These NTT speakers are ultra expensive and some of there speakers look like the Wilson Alexandria's and use really good drivers.
Anyone ever hear the NTT speakers?
twilo
Yes. At C.E.S. 2012 at the Venetian. Can't recall which model they had on demo but they sounded absolutely stunning being driven by Pass Labs amps and Esoteric digital. The bass was astounding considering the set up was in a regular sized hotel room and not one of the larger suites. They did vocals beautifully and the cabnet finish is killer. I would agree that some of their higher leval speakers do look alot like Wilsons and they ARE very expensive indeed, but I guess that's what we crazy Audiophiles aspire to. Certainly not the most expensive loudspeaker out there but a top performer nonetheless. I do not know if Ntt has a dealer network here in the U.S. so hearing them may prove to be a challenge. The factory is in Temecula California in case anybody was nearby and wants to go give them a listen.
Wow! A great discovery for me. The larger ones certainly look similar to Wilsons, but nicer in my opinion. Yet another one for the short list while waiting for the lotto!
I never heard of these NTT speakers either.
I just looked them up online.
Some of their speakers weigh 1300 pounds. Yes 1300 pounds.
Someone was selling a pair on Audiogon.
Look at the cabinet. It looks like something from Nasa.
http://app.audiogon.com/listings/full-range-ntt-audiolabs-202-2012-11-27-speakers-45385
New retail is $125k. What do you think the person actually paid new for them? Looking at the pictures I would guess 400 lbs each but 1200? That's heavier than my next door neighbor.
The maker of NTT products, Mr. Lee, is an ex Ford Aerospace software engineer who is just fanatical about doing things just "thus and so".

Mr Lee built some amp stands for me.... given the care he lavished into those, I can but imagine what he puts into the speakers