What’s Voodoo power cords signature sounding?

What’s Voodoo’s signature sounding in your 1 or 2 words?

Which cable company that has such similar house sound to Voodoo or vice versa.

lastly, which power cord(s) model did you own?

TIA

128x128nasaman

I find it is very interesting that audiophile websites in the EU are doing testing (both analytical and blind tests) on cables, tweaks and power.  May need to use google translate for some of these pages. 

Just listened to the 12 cables playing through a couple songs.  Neither I nor my wife could hear when a cable change had been made.  With eys closed you would not be able to say if there was only 1 cable being played or any other number of cables.  Kind of proves the point that one good cable is the same as the next?

John I tried their ic many yrs ago, my recollection they are full sounding and smooth, with your HF cables and Sonus Faber Speakers, might not work. If your system is on dark side , they might add more meat darkness on your system. Cable co has them for Audition, but there is fee.

@bigtwin 

It will depend on your equipment and which 12 cables you compare.

If you have high quality components, you are comparing high quality interconnects  and you know your system well… like have listened to it for a thousand hours without change. Then a couple tunes will be enough to identify significant changes. If otherwise… maybe not.

There are levels of sonic changes in high end systems. The first question is: is this a high end system. These are like scientific instruments… they reveal very small changes. Then there is what you are testing… are they significantly different? Today I swapped a fake Nordost Odin 2 interconnect for my genuine Transparent Ultra XLR interconnect. Wow, the fake Odin 2 sounded terrible! Harsh, restricted sound stage, dynamics… it stayed in my system for about 2 minutes. 

You have to consider swapping interconnects or cables as a complex scientific experiment. Typically, if I know my system well and the interconnects are fairly close on price… I will allow a week of listening to each. If you know your system well, compare vastly different performance / value interconnects… then part of a tune is plenty to make a decision.

"Power cable upgrades were arguably as big of a difference as speaker cables in my system"

Same experience here