What speakers have you mistakenly let go and then later repurchased?

Or maybe wished you wouldn't have sold? 

seanheis1

I sold my beautiful Mirage M3's, they were very good sounding.

Matt M

It looks like a lot of members are listing speakers that they owned only once and regret selling. This is about speakers that you bought twice.

Bought new and sold in ’90 a pair of ESS AMT 1Cs’, but never could forget that large amt driver and how damn fast it was...

Kicked self too many times, finally eBay’d a pair with original xovers and pair of meh 12" drivers of unknow origin. (Later reconed for practice...)

Of course I replaced the ribbons, nothing else to break with them except your foot if you're clumsy... ;)

Got gifted with a new pair last year, along with an ESS Eclipse 2241 am xover .

Still looking into a woofer that can keep up with them....*G*

My first speaker of quality was theKlipsch Heresy , ibought back inthe 70 s 

40 years later after learning about modding speakers and newer technologies I purchased the latest version , they still use lower cost Xover parts even inthe Top Khorns , That being said thatis their weak link and soundnight and day more coherent and refined after modding  them .my brother has them now

and is enjoying them .

also another speaker That has very good potential is maggi I owned the3.5

then 3.6  the Xover parts inside not good , and to do them justice a external Xover is needed for there is little room inside all quality aftermarket parts are much bigger 

and those horrible banana connectors rob detail from the start .

@m-db, very cool! 

oh man, i had an acoustic 320 and 2x15 cabinet, bought it for $400 in 1990 or 1991...a few years later pawned it. then bought it 10 years later from a completely different pawn shop. walked in lookin for something else and couldnt walk out without it. fantastic amp. got a 370 also, which, til it blew, sounded even better.