Suggest your most desired MSRP $1,500-$3,000 Stand Mount for a Shootout.

We are gathering a list of eight speakers to compare in two live events in

June 2022. Post covid we hope!

Trying to gather models which are not readily available for audition.

Please submit your One suggestion here. 

I will begin with my One -KLH Model 5. MRSP $2,000.

Thanks for the help!

chorus

I just can't shut up about my Closer Acoustics OGY. 

If I were nearby I would sneak them into the demo. You gotta hear them! 

I'm on another continent sadly. 

JMR Bliss Silvers should compare very well with others mentioned.  I really like mine!

Shootouts are basically worthless. The synergy of source/cables and amplifiers is different with every speaker. Most budget speakers are made in the same Chinese factory maybe on the same assembly line and slapped with different badges.

@dayglow,

are you saying 1.5k - 3k speakers are budget? Not being snarky just asking. 

yes they are probably all made in China at that price but likely different factories …… but who knows. Some small guy US options are in deed made in the USA for that price although that list is pretty short. 

The event was yesterday and a great success. If you visit the www.azavclub.com website you will see the speakers we had there. Some were made in Asia but many were not…ATC, Falcon Acoustics, Tekton Design, Speakerlab, Philharmonic, Sonus Faber, Buchardt off the top of my head. BTW, the event was not a shootout, it was an exposition so folks could hear many different speakers that were not easy to demo in the Phoenix metro. We even had a number of folks come from out of state to partake :)