OK...here's another tweak that really works

I recently recabled my reference 2 channel system. The upgrade in sound broke new ground in what I thought was possible with existing components. I had not, however, heard of the Matthew Bond Audio Cascade Noise Burn-In Disc - V. 2.0 until it was referenced in one of the fairly recent Forum Posts.  More out of curiosity and the fact that I have had some very positive results with other assorted/sundry tweaks, I decided to give it a try. I have played the disc only a couple of times and  am amazed at hearing a very real improvement in all aspects of the system and especially the glare that I really didn't know existed.

Anyway, I would enjoy hearing from any of you that has had some exposure to this or other tweaks of this kind. 

brauser

The Isotek has been doing this for years as a runn cd as well as a 5 minute system tuneup demagnitizer and I use it every 2-3 days and works well.

$40 for literally noise?! Do the people who develop crap like this really think it works or know it doesn't but with good marketing, they can sell it to audiophools? 

Ayre  CD disc. "Irrational but Efficacious!".

I also use the Cardas Frequency Sweep & Burn-in record .