Tekton haters and bashers you just got a new target!

seamaster300m

urbie

I have had some bookshelf Monitor Audio bronze speakers and I think the brand is great. My MA speakers are very inexpensive and were intended (many years ago) to be part of a home theatre system I completely abandoned and have zero interest in doing now. But my point is this, Monitor Audio makes speakers at different price points. The speaker in question (and I have not heard it) is north of $50K. I would not expect any Tekton speaker to be able to match it. To be fair, it should be compared to speakers $25K and up and then one can say if it’s that good. I am a very budget minded person myself. I doubt I could spend $50K on ANY speaker, but $3k I can....and I am happy with the sound of Tekton Double Impact SE speakers for that price. I fully support anybody buying any speakers they like... why not??

I think a lot of people on this thread have lost what a good system can bring, what we all strive for is very simple. We want to be emotionally moved by the music, that’s it. When your system really moves you that’s what keeps us going back for another two hour session, it’s what fuels us so to speak. So all this bickering and what not is just immature. If your systems really moves you , brings a tear to the eye then no matter what the cost you have your great system.

"Monitor Audio has been around for well over 50 years, Tekton has not.  Monitor Audio designs it’s own drivers, Tekton does not. Monitor Audio has a group of designers and engineers, Tekton does not. Monitor Audio is a large corporation with $$$ for R&D, Tekton is on a shoestring budget. These two companies could not be any more dissimilar."

Excellent points stereo5.

And that is why Tekton is the far better value.  Unlike you I have spent years with both  Tekton and MA  products--have you?  Big corporations equal huge overhead.  A team of engineers hardly guarantees better sound.  Teams usually mean compromise.  Eric Alexander vision is focused--he will deliver the most performance for your audio dollar--plain and simple.  If you do not like how he does that, move on and be happy.

These Tekton missives are like watching Civil War enactments.They only do it to remind people that they're still around and carry a grudge.

All the best,
Nonoise

No thanks I stick now only U.S,or Europe for Loudspeakers

Who wants to tell him?