Acoustic Guitar on Vinyl

Can anyone recommend some decent acoustic guitar on vinyl? it seems a little hard when doing search on the vinyl web stores. Much appreciated.

houstonreef

This post probably doesn't belong here as I couldn't find any vinyl copies  but I just became aware of the passing of Kelly Joe Phelps. 

Segovia from the 1950s on Brunswick.  Mostly mono but no matter.

Segovia remains the greatest classical guitarist with impeccable rhythm touch and style.  I have quite a few of these LPs.

Thanks for reminding me to get them out again!

Bert Jansch - “Rosemary Lane”.  Actually, anything by him.

Bert Jansch/John Renborn and The Pentangle - “Sweet Child”

Jose Neto…..Mountains and the Sea.  If you can find it, it’s worth it.  Extremely well recorded.  The John Renbourn Sir John a lot of is another good recommendation.  The Michael Hedges stuff can be fun, but I’ve found the recordings to be a little bright and overly processed sounding.

Mickey Baker “Blues and Jazz Guitar”. Mostly acoustic and he is joined by Stefan Grossman who produced the lp. Excellent. Acoustic Alchemy for jazz-pop genre but excellent recording and strong melodies. Leo Kottke of course. Jorma. Larry Coryell made a couple lps with Phillip Catherine that are pure acoustic duos. Andy Summers made a couple of stunning acoustics guitar duo CDs , but I have looked high and low for these on vinyl to no avail. Any of the Brazilian masters lps are easily found in used record stores, i.e. Laurindo Almmeida solo or w/ Charlie Byrd. John Abercrombie and Ralph Tower (ECM label). I love acoustic guitar and will follow this thread. Keep em’coming!