The Luxman L-595A SE integrated is coming.

Luxman is releasing this fall a 95th anniversary integrated. It's style is from the late 1980's. No meters all buttons. Power wise it seems like the same as the 590AXII. World wide 300 of these integrated's will be built. 100 allocated to the US market. Price about $11,495. You can view it on the new Luxman website.
luxmancl38

Rman9, good luck.  Hope you like the 595 and would be interested to hear what you think?

@joeinid @plinko brought home the 595ASE demo from the dealer, wow.. just wow!! it is beyond belief.. I am hearing the voice of God. Forgive me if you are not into a higher being.. I am just breathless.. It is a wonderful machine.. It is several notches up above the 550AXii. It's probably going to be a stiff competition for the C900U when I get that. The MA352 is all packed up.. I will be getting my 595ASE this week. I will know the serial number when I get it. They could have given me the serial number, cause they already have it in stock, but I wanted to keep the excitement to when I open it.. 😁

Thank you @joeinid for giving me the nudge.. I love the 595ASE in person.. It is a beauty.. The photo's don't do justice to how beautiful it is.. 

PS: How do I attach a photo?

Congratulations!

So happy for you. Luxman is awesome and I just call it like I hear it. I love the look too. Understated elegance. :)

As for photo attachment, I think you need a hosting service and then add the link here. Hopefully someone can explain it.

Thanks!! I put a photo in the Virtual Systems under rman9's system. Hopefully I did it right..