A warm natural sounding preamp

I currently have a Bryson 4B Amp  a pair of dynaudio special 40 speakers my preamp is a cocktail X45  I HAVE A LINN BAsic turn tabel with a Lin Adict cartridge in it. Now I don't like the sound from the preamp the cocktail X45 is a great streamer cd player and ripper and digital recorder but identical like the sound from the preamp. I have a budget of between 6000 and 8000 dollars together a new preamp. Now I am looking for a preamp with a very warm and natural sound to it it can be tube or solid state. I need it to have a phono section that can take MM or MC have digital inputs and analog inputs must have balanced outputs tothe Amp and have at least a 2end output as well either analog or digital to send the music to the cocktail X45 so I can record it digital when I want to. The only brands i have considered at this point are MacIntosh and the Rotel Michi line. Can anyone out there direct me in recomending any other preamps out there Thank You Michael. 

mal11963

Tubes will give that sound u r looking for. But if that is too much try hybrids like the PSAudio. It’s in budget with a phono pre as it does not have that built in. 

Herron VTSP-360.  Get it and enjoy the music.  Don't settle for something else that you'll just want to upgrade later.  

The Herron VTSP-360 is pretty special and quite affordable for what you get, especially if you contact Herron Audio directly. 

just send anything you have to me and I'll make it into anything you want.