Power cords: Kimber Kable Palladium

Anyone have experience with the Kimber power cords.

I read an Audio Bacon review suggesting they have great timbre and tonal qualities.

Looking for a PC for my DAC

mpomerantz

I see you have been drinking the Kool Aid regarding power cords. Honestly if you must scratch that itch and throw money away just buy a Pangea PC for $90 from Audio Advisor. I did the same to use with my Dan Vincent 45 SET amp. That's the limit for how much I will spend on an AC cord. The wire maniacs will tell me that is too little and I must spend at least $500 on a PC to hear a difference. Bollocks!

mpomerantz - I have a Kimber PK-10 - Ascent w/ Gold connectors. I experienced increased resolution, depth, better bass.  There are some videos on this.  I have not used any other Kimber PC.

jasonbourne52 - The OP asked for input from those who have experience with Kimber PCs.  Your post is non-responsive.  If you don't have experience, you could find another thread to pollute.

@maxima95

jasonbourne52 = formerly roberjerman (4319 posts)

His modus operandi is to be the first to pounce on a power cord thread. Kind of weird to do it non-stop for 6 years.

I agree with maxima95 the Kimber PK-10 is great and I use it on my integrated amp. I would suggest you try a PK-12 or PK-14 as a DAC really doesn’t need a 10 ga. power cord. I use a PK-14 with my phono preamp.

BTW jason, I assume you mean a Will Vincent SET 45 a 2 watt amp, not Dan Vincent. I have found the Pangea cords tend to dull the sound.