Differences the Project RS2 Transport and the (newest) Jay's Audio CD2 Mk 3

@jaymark and @charles1dad are owners of the Project PS2 Transport and loving it.  I am between the Jay's Audio CD2 Mk3 and the Project.   However, did anyone compare the NEW 2019 Jay's Audio CD2 Mk3 rather than the prior model Mk2?  Steve Guttenberg reviewed them both and found significant improvement in the Mk3 version sonically.   How close are they now as the Jay's is $2500 and the Project with LTA power is closer to $4,000 (with taxes)?   

fleschler

I can't compare them re: sound but I find the Jay's MKIII much (!) more pleasant to use than the diminutive Pro-ject that I quickly returned. 

There is no debate...Stream Unlimited rules when comparing these two CD players.

At this point in time it's kind of irrelevant as to which one is better than the other as  Jays is the only one who can actually deliver the product for purchase at least in the US.  According to several dealers I talked to they have RS2 T back orders from as far back as August that can't be filled.  I had one on order but when they missed two delivery dates and finally admitted that they had no idea when they would see them I moved on. Pro-ject USA which is actually just Sumiko ignored my e-mail inquiry altogether. I already owned the CDT2 Mk3 but just wanted to do the comparison for myself.