After years of separates, I'm going integrated. Anyone else do the same?

I'm rethinking my listening room. I want my audio rack to be more minimalist vs lots of boxes, wires, and clutter. I know separates, in general, will sound better. However, at the level of my system, I'm not certain the difference would be as apparent. In the grand scheme of things of Audiophilia, my level of components are mid-fi at best (BHK Pre, First Watt J2, Elac PPA-2 phono, Pro-ject s2 Dac, ZU Omen Defs)

I'm favoring one of the Luxman Class A's (I know Luxman is getting out of the Class A business. The only way I would favor a built-in Dac is if it were upgradable like McIntosh or Accuphase. I'm guessing a Luxman or Mac built-in phono would sound just as good as to what I have now (Elac PPA-2).

So the question is, who else has gone to integrated? Do you regret the move or are you glad you did?

aberyclark

For the past week I have been using a Jeff Rowland Continuum S2 in my system. It's still breaking in but so far I am very pleased with it. My tube separates are an Emotive Audio Epifania preamp and Vita mono blocks. I love them but the amps are just way too heavy for me. I'm looking to downsize in the near future.

I’m a minimalist at heart so integrateds have always appealed to me.  Right now I’m down to just two boxes.  Matrix element M is my roon streamer and DAC.  This runs into an integrated.  Love the simplicity.  

Yes, went integrated years ago. I’ve never looked back. Integrated tube amps now rule my world. I’m very happy!