New but old fashioned looking speakers…

I’m looking for a current model speaker with that “old fashioned” look.

Presently I own Tannoy’s Turnberry from their Prestige line. I like the look and sound quality of them a lot but need a “bigger” sound (bigger box/woofer) to fill a large room (25 X30 ft). I am considering moving up the Tannoy line to either the Yorkminster or Canterbury but they’re expensive and therefore I’m looking for alternatives to consider. These would mate up with my Conrad Johnson Premier components and Sota Star TT.

Anything that you would care to suggest would be much appreciated. Klipsch’s La Scala or Corner Horns would be examples.

Thank you!
rbschauman
No good corners for Klipschorns, then La Scalas and a good musical subwoofer? Klipsch Cornwalls if no subwoofer to be used.

Bill
So pleased with your suggestions – thank you!

More specifics:

Equipment list:
CJ Premier 16 LS (Pre)
CJ EF-1 (Phono-pre)
CJ Premier 12 (Mono powers 140 WPC)
CJ DV2B (CD Player)
SOTA Star Sapphire (TT)
Grado (Cartridge)
Shunyata (Power conditioning)
Stealth PGS (I/C’s)
Vandenhul Bi-wire (Speaker cable)
Tannoy Turnberry SE (Speakers)

Room size 25 X 30

Music: Female jazz (Diana Krall, Holly Cole, Melody Gardot, etc.), Classical, Classic rock (Moody’s, CSN, etc.). A soft assortment to please my wife…

Thanks again!
IMO, having owned most of what is being suggested I would stay in the Tannoy line.Head and shoulders above all of them(Harbeth/K horns/Bozak grands/JBL/Altec etc etc.Having said that,I think maybe you should not limit yourself to just that sound though,much better speaker lines that will excell in just about everything in the same price range..Just an opinion