Sonus Faber speakers

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

Has anyone owned the Sonetto v and the Olympica iii and can offer their opinion on 
weather the latter is a worthwhile upgrade ? 
sheridan50

I have the MA8900 amp and the Olympica Nova Vs.  I just had them delivered 3 weeks ago, and speakers are still breaking in.  That said, the amp and speakers pair really well.

@andrew_r I've owned Sonetto Vs and Olympica Nova Vs.

Olymipca Novas versus Olympica's I haven't heard back to back.  I have heard the Olympica Nova 2s powered by ARC - I was blown away.  The detail they provide is a step above the Sonetto Vs.  I could live with them as my forever speaker with no regrets 

@overthemoon thanks for the feedback. I ended up with the Sonetto Vs I a/b tested them with Nova 2s back and forth but only due to cost, the Nova IIs were smoother, better base with one less cabinet all-around. It was clear it's the better speaker for sure.

I did not think they were double the cost better, however, I can see in the future an upgrade. It's a slippery slope as there's the Novas, then Serrafinos as well and with each jump you realize the quality. 

SF makes great speakers.

@andrew_r happy listening 

I agree- I’m on my 3rd set of Sonus fabers - Venere 3.0, Sonnetto V and now Olympica Nova V. I am believing/hoping I have my forever speakers and system. And I have enjoyed the journey along the way.

The Sonnettos are a great value in my eyes - I haven’t heard a speaker at that price I like better. When you get higher in pricing there’s more competition and I like the SF speakers and I enjoy DeVore’s, Wilson and others as well. 

enjoy the music