Neil Young calls out Tidal

TIDAL is calling their files of my songs Masters. But TIDAL’s MQA files are not my masters. I make my masters - not TIDAL. I made my masters the way I wanted them to sound. If TIDAL referred to their titles as TIDAL MASTERS, I would have no problem, but they don’t. They call them Masters. I had my music removed from that platform. They are not my masters.”.

https://www.realhd-audio.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/210118_NYA.jpg

128x128fuzztone

@kitechaser you have crossed the race line.

@mapman You are helping to keep this threads direction alive and I think you rather enjoy it.

You are the Anti MC.

Rasmussen poll  

59% of Democrats support government forcing Americans to remain confined in their homes if they refuse the COVID vaccine

78% of Democrats support President Biden’s vaccine mandate for businesses with more than 100 employees

55% of Democrats support fining Americans who don’t get the jab

48% of Democrats say the government should fine or imprison Americans who publicly question the efficacy of COVID vaccines

47% of Democrats support the government tracking the unvaccinated to ensure they are quarantined or socially distant

More than one-quarter of Democrats say parents should lose custody of their children if they refuse the COVID vaccine

At what point do they start loading the unvaccinated onto trains?

@kitechaser 

At what point do they start loading the unvaccinated onto trains?

For a while there, the vaccinated and unvaccinated alike were unfortunately being placed into temporary morgues, however, as a member of the tribe, your "trains" example is a dog whistle and offensive.

Post removed