Luxman integrated for Harbeth Compact 7's

I’m looking to move on from a Croft phono integrated, which quite honestly, is quite nice with the 7’s. But as it goes in this hobby, we tend to enjoy playing with gear. In searching the forums here and elsewhere, it seems this combination has made some quite happy. My price range is $5000-$6000K US, so it’s the Class A 550 unit which I have my eye on. Looking for some thoughts on this. The Croft is so darned good, I may hold on to it. Especially considering it would only bring in $1000 or so. Thanks for your thoughts.
fjn04
i think my hegel h390 sounds terrific driving my compact 7’s as well as my super hl5+’s, as good as any solid state amp i have tried, and i have tried many.... then again i do have a lovely, sweet sounding source... ymmv of course
I auditioned my Tannoy Sterlings driven by a Luxman 20wpc class A Integrated. It sounded wonderful. Don't  remember the model number. 

Hi guys

I have a pretty good offer for both a 507uxII and a 590axII. I sold all my Linn gear (except LP12) to get of the upgrade path so I need a new amp. My speakers are the lovely 7ES3 XD. 

Which amp would you get and why? Is the 507 a better match with Harbeth?

a rogue audio cronus magnum iii sounds better than any solid state integrated i have heard with the C7s including luxman.  

luxmans are too recessed for proper synergy.  

Do you really think so? There are a lot of happy Harbeth/Luxman owners out there.