Whammerdyne “The Truth” or their other amps .....

I heard the Whammerdyne "The Truth" at an audio show several years ago and remember absolutely loving the demo.

Can anyone offer any thoughts on these wonderful amps? 

128x128joeinid
Well isn’t this peculiar. I distinctly remember another “joeinid” from other forums saying he emphatically was done with “tubes”. Now look what we got here...haha. Just teasing you Joe. I’m desperately wanting to try another First Watt amp but I myself am in love el84 tubes and have an AudioNote amp on the way in a couple weeks.

My vote is get the DGA1 as that’s what I could realistically afford down the line and would love to hear your thoughts on it. :)

Good luck in your pursuit!
Hahahaha !

All I can say is that I haven’t made the leap yet. 
We, meaning I, always want what we don’t have.
 I have to be honest, I don’t think Whammerdyne is your typical tube amp. It’s definitely special. 

Maybe the quarantine is getting to me. 
I’ll let you know what happens.  :)

Just bought the last "Truth" amp by Whammerdyne. It was second hand and sold by someone who was moving on to some expensive Kondo integrated amp. Good luck to him, I think that he blew it. The Whammer is awesome, and now not obtainable. I have had a lot of high end Japanese amps, the the Whammer beats them all. My 2 cents. Feel lucky.

To be clear, Whammerdyne is still in business and developing new products. They did however discontinue the model you bought is all.

That’s awesome!   Hope you enjoy it.   I spoke to them over at Whammer and unfortunately It’s a little lower in power than what I needed.  He is definitely passionate about his gear.