Slow used market right now?

Just curious what the state of the used market is right now.  I have three components up for sale right now and have seen very little interest.  I'll admit, they probably aren't the most desirable but definitely solid pieces of gear.  I see speakers like Maggies, Tekton, DeVore that have been available for weeks.  Seemingly fairly priced.  Is it just an after the holidays down time? 

pkatsuleas

Local, national, or international market(s)?  Temporal trend or strategic transition?

Then there is the most material oversimplification err- cæteris paribus.

There's more than just a "liquidity" test occurring nationally and internationally.

Interest rates rise and inflationary pricing have material impact to discretionary incomes.   And discretionary spending.

Value propositions based largely upon boomer generation dynamics and next adjacent generation's are increasingly divergent.  

The currently emerging generations have a very different expectations than the latter.  

'Desirements' and 'requirements' are increasingly part of more decision making. As is total-cost-of-ownership vs initial acquisition cost.

Value propositions need to reflect increasingly future generations' lifestyle expectations.   Past generations are dwindling.  So is their market demand/participation.    

I like to wait to around February/March to list stuff for sale. Many people have their income tax refunds, and therefore have some disposable "fun money" to spend.

I have pretty good luck this way.