聖HIJIRI Users thread

Based on a discussion with another forum member, I've been reading up on this Comback Corporation brand. The reviews I've found have been pretty positive, but I've also learned over the years to take all reviews with a grain of salt. So the purpose of this thread is for users to share their input on 聖HIJIRI cables. When you share, if you'd discuss what model of HIJIRI you demoed and what brands/models they were compared to, that'd be very helpful.

A little background: a few years ago I was reading the Audio Envy threads and decided to give them a try as the seemed to compete with much higher-priced cable.  So I decided to give AE a try. I found both the $179 P2 and the $279 M3 to easily best an Isotek power cord at $1k. So that got me thinking even more about value products. I was about to give Zavfino a try and then was given another recommendation to give HIJIRI a try. So this is how I got here. I'll be very interested to hear all user comments on HIJIRI and this should be a good repository for the brand.

Here is their website: www.combak.net

pokey77

Goodness EBM this is a long time company with a well known and well respected designer.  They have had quite a few professional reviews over the years.  Many are aware of the company.  You and I learned about them later on, but that does not make them an “off brand”.  

Just found out the prices of these cables. Yikes! They are in the price range of much more recognized very high-end cables.

Still, it would be interesting to test them against my SRX, AudioQuest Dragon, and Zavfino Dart power cords. And/or my Shunyata Sigma V2 interconnects.

ozzy

lalitk, grannyring, and wig said it better than I could...100% agreement ;-)

Ok but it’s a little strange that there is no pricing info. On the website and “that you have to call Colin for pricing”.  Reviews?  Return policy (if they have one)?  Let me guess:  I have to call Colin to discuss…

Yes you can find several reviews on the web. Calling the dealer is always the best way to get pricing and learn about loaners, returns, the company etc…

Here is one review on the lower priced tier: