The Luxman L-595A SE integrated is coming.

Luxman is releasing this fall a 95th anniversary integrated. It's style is from the late 1980's. No meters all buttons. Power wise it seems like the same as the 590AXII. World wide 300 of these integrated's will be built. 100 allocated to the US market. Price about $11,495. You can view it on the new Luxman website.
luxmancl38
@ luxmancl38 Me and Joeinid both really enjoying our 595 so much We both owned the 590 before. 
Definitely. It’s made me get off the merry go round of gear.

I’d love it if Luxman made an anniversary 509. That would be awesome.

ello I reply late wishes and happy new year,
also i would be curious to try a Luxman also the new 595 in class A, but just to simplify everything by having efficient 96 db Tannoy Canterbury speakers but they want a lot of current to control the 38 cm woofer. I am considering the idea of a class A amp in addition to Luxman also Sugden Masterclass
I await your suggestions, always solid state no tube amps. my current system is a Full total Naim

I'm hoping to find a used or demo 590axii. I can't swing a L-595 (a couple of dealer's still have one...I'm sure they won't budge on price). The 509x may be the ticket as well. My ZU's are 96-101 db efficient so I can go low or higher wattage with no issues. 

I’m hoping to find a used or demo 590axii. I can’t swing a L-595 (a couple of dealer’s still have one...I’m sure they won’t budge on price). The 509x may be the ticket as well. My ZU’s are 96-101 db efficient so I can go low or higher wattage with no issues.

There’s one (L-590AXII) currently listed here on Audiogon, auction ends tomorrow.