Walmart, 97 cents, for Vibration Control

Simply place on components, or wrap around cables and plugs.  As with footers, location counts.  The more resolving systems will benefit.  The "Fuzzy Sticks" resemble pipe cleaners, but they are lighter, thinner and less rigid.  This means they can be folded, bent in spirals, and cut with a scissors. 

Prepare to be astonished.  What music lover doesn't have micro-vibrations they would prefer to eliminate?

sgordon1

As for cheap vibration control my go-to are Howie’s hockey pucks sold on eBay. Don’t get the cheap junky practice pucks. Splurge and get the 100% rubber game pucks! Otherwise, I use the John Darko approved audiophile doorstops sold on Amazon. 

They'll work as well as cable elevators, tuning dots, those Shakti wooden things, tube buffers, etc.

But are they audiophile grade fuzzy stick black pipe cleaner thingies? Just curious....😂😁 this is right up there with the rubber bands as cable elevator tweaks...and just as cheap! How can one loose? I’ve heard of using Marshmallows on top of amplifiers can help absorb spurious micro vibrations until they melt....tried it once, what a mess. Also, too much carbon dioxide in your listening room can cause the air to become dense and affect sound waves. I solve this by holding my breath while listening and somtimes I  alleviate this issue altogether by habitually pumping copious amounts of helium into the room.