Walmart, 97 cents, for Vibration Control

Simply place on components, or wrap around cables and plugs.  As with footers, location counts.  The more resolving systems will benefit.  The "Fuzzy Sticks" resemble pipe cleaners, but they are lighter, thinner and less rigid.  This means they can be folded, bent in spirals, and cut with a scissors. 

Prepare to be astonished.  What music lover doesn't have micro-vibrations they would prefer to eliminate?

sgordon1

I am not surprised, but then I worked on noise control projects for 40 years. I use a fabric antivibration covering on interconnect cables Kleinbeck Engineering produces, I suspect it works better than pipe cleaners. It has been common place in some industries for decades.

As for cheap vibration control my go-to are Howie’s hockey pucks sold on eBay. Don’t get the cheap junky practice pucks. Splurge and get the 100% rubber game pucks! Otherwise, I use the John Darko approved audiophile doorstops sold on Amazon. 

They'll work as well as cable elevators, tuning dots, those Shakti wooden things, tube buffers, etc.