Big Below 15k used that can play loud as heck

I moved into a way larger room, roughly 20x24 and the 802D’s just ain’t cutting the mustard. Looking for good options that can pound out bass in a large room with 500-1000 high end watts (pass or levinson etc)

Currently running 2 JL Fathom F113’s so it’s not low bass, it’s a speaker that can pump concert level music playing rap, hip hop, reggae, rock and classical/audiophile stuff  etc. but I need my rig to blast rap and hiphop impressively more than anything. 

128x128systembuilder

Jbl Synthesis I have the 4700 s they will handle 

All you can send.. Probably get k2s for 15.

Or cerwins rinse repeat!!

If you want just a good old rock and roll speaker and are not a critical listener, the Cerwin Vegas will do you well. If you want loud and want refined listening also, go Legacys. Focus SEs with a nice pair of subs and Walla, you got something... and it feels like its Idling when its loud. I know, I own a set and I like what you like ..

BTW, there are quite a few recording studios across the globe that are using Focus Se's. And I'll bet they take a beating while in use. 

The "larger" Klipsch Heritage line in Khorns, LaScalas, Belles if you can find. 

Back in the 70's, when i was in my 20's, my friends and I used to see who could play loud enough to peel the paint off the wall.  My quest ended when I put pieces of capacitors on the ceiling.  It was very loud-until that moment.  HK ST7 tt, Shure V15, HK Citation 11, ESS 2240{?} xover, ESS tower speaker, Acoustic Research integrated [using the amplifier only], and EPI OpAmp1.  The incident filled the room with dead electronics smoke.  It was very earschplitten loudenboomer up until then.  The wonder and glory of young ears.  Everything survived except the AR integrated.  Ahh, Springsteen said it best "Glory Days"

Recaptcha this I'm not a robot bot