Magico A5, Wilson SabrinaX, or PS Audio FR30?

Powered by a McIntosh MA12000 in a 14’ (width) x 30’ (depth) x 10.5’ (height) room with concrete floors. Listening is 50% jazz, 10% classical, 25% rock/alt, 15% electronic. Sources are a Dr. Feickert Blackbird/Soundsmith Hyperion analog and Innuos Statement digital.  Ideally, I'd like to eliminate the need for dual subwoofers.

Ag insider logo xs@2xjjgasp

If you are looking for a full sounding speaker that pairs well with your musical tastes give Alta Audio a look.  I picked up a pair of Alec’s about a month ago.  They are well below your price range.  If the Alec’s are representative of what their upper models are capable of, would be worth a look.  Michael Levy who is the founder / lead designer was very accessible and great to deal with. 

The A5’s would be my first choice also, but I  never heard, seen or read a Review of nor do I know anyone who has heard the new PSA speakers. I’m sure they are good, but I don’t want to be the first kid on the block to have them.

All the best.

JD

I assume that you've tried planar and don't like them. But if not, the big Magnepans would be worth a listen.

Is your system located in an unfinished basement or garage?  I would imagine concrete floor would reflect sound and create echos.