Two of the most powerful words ever

What if?

What if I try this? What if I do it this way? What if I try it, even though I’ve been told it can't possibly work? What if they’re wrong? What if it does work? What if what I've been taught is wrong, or incomplete? Have any real advances ever been made without someone asking, what if?

tommylion

Always keep an open mind including if poorly documented yet expensive hifi tweaks that seem like magic are really worth it.

I think we all ask these questions.  Do you set up a BlueSound using RCA's to get complete unfold of MQA or do you connect it using digital cable to use a higher quality DAC in your amplifier?  Can you really hear a difference in MQA?  Who do you believe?  Do you respect the local dealers to provide you with accurate information of are they selling you on what they carry?  

This group could offer a lot of information.  But they also need to remember there are many of us who might be starting out who just want to learn.  However, if they fire back with sarcasm perhaps we get afraid to ask that question we need an answer.  What a knowledgeable group we have with so much knowledge to share.

Thank You.

God Bless

Who's They

Why Not

You Kidding

Eat S_it

F It

S it

When walking the dog.

Good Girl

Sick Em

I think it was Isaac Asimov.  The last words of human existence was one physicist telling another "what if we do it this way"