Does anybody make...

I am looking for a quality preamp where there are multiple, say 3 outputs of the main output, 4 total, each channel with independent volume control... 

Thanks,

sc2

Yes, covers the 'splitting' and 'levels' functions, but still lacks amplification and xover functions.  Bi-amp, tri-amp, quad-amp....audio rabbit holes....:(

Anytime one wanders off the beaten path into the weeds, expect rocks....cliffs, even.

Expose'...

I've spent a few years amassing Precisely what you'd want for your efforts.
Albeit, not 'perfect', not SOTA, just what I want for what I expect it to do.
Although still a project in progress in the larger scheme of 'things', it has a focus in some ways similar to yours towards a different resolution....or not.

There is no simple approach in the final analysis....what one pays for when buying the item from the B&M/online/reseller is that 'someone' has done all this trudging through those weeds towards what you've bought....with the hope that 'it' will do what is desired....or not.

(At the risk of sounding like He Whose Name Starts With 'k' & Ends With 't'....)

IM(not so)HO....Pursuit of Perfection is quixotic from Word One.

Imperfect devices in imperfect spaces listened to by imperfect beings with outrageous opinions about their 'perfect renditions' of 'pleasant noises'.

(There...having dumped a bucket of ice water into everyone's' lap, at least I feel better.,,,;)...)

I'm not inferring that one shouldn't 'try' the attempt; but the means to a result will vary what one hopes to do, and how successful the result may be....

...and how it registers to that gook between the ears. *L*

Have at it, J

Defiantly not a 'bot tonight...

I'm not sure how this DIY project works without an active crossover.  Marchand is the right call.  Their X-overs can adjust gain into each channel and pass.  

OP - You have all of your answers above, pick one and start working. You have a limited time on earth.

https://www.decware.com/newsite/ULTRA.html

Steve Deckert explains all the different ways to use this preamp, just read past the first page… it’s on my shortlist.