LSA Voyager GAN Amplifier

Just got mine last week.  After 24 hours of play all I can say is that this is not your father's class D amplifier.  There is not one thing about its sound that reminds me of the class D gremlins that I do not like.  The low end filled in and now has deep impact, the midrange is the love child of a beautiful tube and clean hybrid amp - just gorgeous.  Highs are very clean and extended. Spatial cues are top notch. My system has had some damn good tube and solid state amps in it before and it has never sounded this good.  I am blown away with the quality of sound coming from class D amplification at this price point.

This 300 wpc amplifier is a real winner.....
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xjaymark

and yet, you throw this out

Well I think he only has 2 clients. So we can retain some faith in humanity.

So, you'll parden me if I don't believe a single word you say

Your arrogance comes across loud and clear, to me at least

So I stated 2 absolute facts:

1: Biden’s been a politician for 50 years.

2: The shelves are bare at my local grocery store.

In which I proved with a photo

Tell me the misinformation that was spread that warrants this topic being escalated to inflamed levels?

Which is what you did after hearing my accurate assessments on Biden. Which has now been verified to be accurate.

So the only 2 appropriate actions now, are either to apologize, or explain why you shouldn’t. Step up to the plate.

Such an indignant response. Oh my! Are you always in the habit of stating two dissimilar and unrealted events, one right after the other in a sinlge post and leave others to think they're unrelated?

Maybe you're of the mind that your position is the correct one and to drop nasty asides is humorous since you assume the intended audience is of like mind.

So, no apology but my explanation does suffice. And if this is the way you try to argue your way out of a faux pas, then others here who are debating  amps will have a leg up on you.

All the best,

Nonoise

@nonoise LOL you know I am right take this crap to Meta or Faceplant or Twitter or to your backyard. I am not nuteral I am old enough and wise enough to know there is a time an a place and this is not either of those.

We do need that Mute or Ignore button. Especially for you 4 

Thank you great spirit for everything and everyone. And thank you for the 95% of audiophiles that KNOW that there are tons of things that improve stereo sound that cannot be measured. I have way more than 2 clients.......5 amps here right now being modded......3 more coming shortly....2 oppo 205s on the way....thank you, thank you, thank you. I am blessed.  We are all blessed.  Open your heart and feel it.....then share it with others.

And thank you for those that think otherwise. For drama is what makes life interesting.

Post removed