LSA Voyager GAN Amplifier

Just got mine last week.  After 24 hours of play all I can say is that this is not your father's class D amplifier.  There is not one thing about its sound that reminds me of the class D gremlins that I do not like.  The low end filled in and now has deep impact, the midrange is the love child of a beautiful tube and clean hybrid amp - just gorgeous.  Highs are very clean and extended. Spatial cues are top notch. My system has had some damn good tube and solid state amps in it before and it has never sounded this good.  I am blown away with the quality of sound coming from class D amplification at this price point.

This 300 wpc amplifier is a real winner.....
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xjaymark

Showing 50 responses by jerryg123

Now you are talking in the third person….you are unstable.

bet his customers are more concerned about the product quality. Because they already knew about the industry losers before doing business with him to begin with. Thats why they did. Because they had the intelligence to do so. Jerry on the other hand. It’s like the social profile of a typical school shooter. Sad and alone. and the mod he’s fucking here doesn’t offer much for emotional support.

If a guys gonna get blocked, might as well make it a worthy cause. Isn't  that right mod fudge packer!

And Mike is a Homophobic punk. Wonder if Andy er Cindy knows this.

@kuribo such a db his stuff is junk face it and all you do is puke on everyone else's gear. Talk about a child.  I know you have a boy crush now. 

Cave yep I live in a cave.

Junk is junk and that is what you peddle.

So long

LSA Voyager GAN 350 its problem is power wire (AC DC)only 16 AWG, that design was too little to good sound, 14 AWG or above is better .

That's the least of this amp's problems. The basic design is subpar.

Who are you to stand in judgment of anything?

You seem to have an AX to grind with Wally and LSA.

@kuribo Looking at your history of posts all you do is blast amplifier builders for not building their Class D amps with Purfi (and I think the NAD stuff sound atrocious and I have owned them) and you have blasted every GaN amplifier with the exception of Leo and his Orchard so if Bruno Putzeys or Leo are not the developer it is garbage?

Like I said looking through all 134 of your posts you are a polluter and just sling mud.

You truly are a troll and bring nothing to the table.

Great comeback. It fails to address the issue at hand though, which is your ignorance of dynamic systems. It also has nothing to do with this LSA amp and it's poor implementation of the GaN tech.

But it does reveal a big of a raging putz you are.

And the fact that you do not deny it.

Have a nice evening Troll. So are you amplifierdude or andypandy or geoffkit.

I also never said I was using springs or was an LSA owner. I was pointing out that you are here just make pollution. Not actually post anything of value.

You will be banned shortly.

@kuribo please enlighten us ignorant sods. Please explain the dynamics of harmonic suspension tuning.

Try Google. I don't have time to post a semester long class in dynamic systems. The point is you have no clue what you are doing and if it is genuinely affecting your system or all in your head.

So you are a freaking troll from that Facebook Hate Group.

Many people are content with mediocrity. I don’t share this viewpoint, so I don’t expect you to relate. 

No one could give aAmazon.com : I DON'T GIVE A RAT'S ASS Sign shit damn man cave care crap |  Indoor/Outdoor | 17" Tall Plastic Sign : Office Products

@kuribo there you are Chris. Thought maybe a Samurai got you with his Katana sword. Not the motorcycle.

Chris your Crusade is getting very boorish.

What I have said is don't give your money to charlatans who make claims without a shred of evidence, who like to tell everyone what sounds best, and who continue to preach and pontificate a religion while denigrating science. No one likes a parasite.

Why is it the same 4 people at the center of this political crap?

GO TO FACEBOOK YOU CLOWNS

@nonoise LOL you know I am right take this crap to Meta or Faceplant or Twitter or to your backyard. I am not nuteral I am old enough and wise enough to know there is a time an a place and this is not either of those.

We do need that Mute or Ignore button. Especially for you 4 

@amplifierdude You are just mudslinging. You have an agenda and should be sent back to the bridge you crawled out from under.

amplifierdude

52 posts

Are the connections soldered properly

You took it off topic Kenjit or Mike with your lies and your fake data.

The only reason to not go active is irrational biases.

Or you have not found the pair that fits your listening space, needs or desires.

Another broad generalization Mike or Kenjit.

Why would I even look at all. Very content with my QLN Prestige 5's and Qualiton X200.

Another stupid response by Mike er Kenjit.

Me thinks you ponder a lot and achieve nothing.

Look harder. I’m pondering over building active retrofit kits for existing passive speakers. Any passive speaker can be converted to active and achieve much higher performance. And the crossover can be adapted to the living space, as well as the listeners preference. Hard to do that with passive speakers without a soldering iron. 

Oh poor baby did not like being called an arrogant azzhat.

Well here you go Mike.

Amazon.com : I DON'T GIVE A RAT'S ASS Sign shit damn man cave care crap |  Indoor/Outdoor | 17" Tall Plastic Sign : Office Products

@amplifierdude  looks like you got deleted...again.

So sorry it was actually taking a turn for the better.

Happy Thanksgiving.

This discussion has been removed

One of our moderators or admins have removed this discussion.

Feel free to contact support if you think this was done in error.

About time is done, as this has just been mud slinging and advertising thread for tweaking company. Andy 

No Andy that is this thread dude.

Like I said reading is fundamental......

Hmmm another troll rears it’s ugly antagonistic personality.

Member of the Facebook Audiophile Haters Club?

Or just friends with @andypandy ​​​​@amplifierdude ?

take a pill dude or you will get run off. Been a member since 2000 and only made 122 posts?

Smell like Bill Goat Gruff.

Much better amp than the LSA.

And you know this how?

I have the Orchard Monos and prefer the sound of t=my new Bel Canto ref501S (FANTASTI AMP) and my Mini GaN5 to the Orchard.

Also the LSA Voyager is the latest GaN tech (same as Leo and Tom are using) and you claim it is "old tech"

I think you have no clue what you are talking about or you are another member of the Face Book anti Agon Clan. So what is it @kuribo are you an Anti Agon Troll?

What is the compliance of your springs? What frequency range are you attempting to attenuate? Are you overdamped? Underdamped? Critically damped? Do you know anything about damping harmonic motion? "it sounds better" is not evidence that you have done anything meaningful to reduce the vibrations in your components- heard of confirmation bias? It's how all these nut job tweaks and tweakers make a living fleecing people.

LOL---Machina Dynamica--

"Posted by geoffkait (M) on January 23, 2013 at 14:20:08
Machina Dynamica.
Obtain a roll of adhesive-backed copper tape, width 1/2 inch. It can be either conductive or non-conductive adhesive. Adhesive-backed copper tape is available at Amazon and eBay, Radio Shack might carry it, who knows. Cut the copper tape into 1" x 1/2" rectangles - one rectangle for every window pane or glass door in the house or apartment. Attach one copper rectangle to each glass window and glass door. The copper rectangle can be placed anywhere on the glass, upper corner or otherwise out of view is OK. Be sure and attach a copper rectangle to glass in all rooms of the house or apt."

This is the level of sophistication we are at with these tweakie scammers....

@kuribo please enlighten us ignorant sods. Please explain the dynamics of harmonic suspension tuning.

Impart some knowledge as opposed to ad-hominem attacks of contributors and advertisers.

We are waiting.....

it's our old friend --- he is back. Audio2Design, AtDavid, DanNad, etc. etc. Another fake account

That is the key @mapman at the asking price. I enjoy it but not as much as the 501, but is better than my Orchard MB. 

I have the Mini GaN 5 if you want I can pop the cover and post a pick. If you want @twoleftears

I will say the New Bel Canto ref501s is the kit in my house. Open, detailed, articulate fast responsive bass. Huge step up from the old Bel Canto Ref500s.

@kuribo So what do you recommend?

I prefer and recommend an amplifier designed and tested to add as little to the signal as possible

@kuribo So what do you recommend?

I prefer and recommend an amplifier designed and tested to add as little to the signal as possible

Still waiting for your recommendations.

Just curious who you think cuts the mustard.

Not sure and why would he be reaching out to you?

Think he would be more concerned about the accusations from you shuttering your business if he was a friend.

Really a big coincidence there.

But who cares you seem to be nicer as Mike than @amplifierdude

We will see.

Hp 8903B Old but it does the job.

Clearly some ’tube guys’ do have analyzers on hand...

That old junker maxes out at -80dB THD+N. Useless for modern audio gear engineering. Especially for class D design work. No wonder you didn’t know Johnson noise existed. With my analyzer cheap dummy loads have a -92dB noise floor. But your analyzer wouldn’t even pick that up.

So it looks like apmliferdude/Mike is back.

@twoleftears Yes sir I have and will probably at some point acquire the Benchmark unit it is an A/H unit. I keep looking for a used one in the $2K range.

This statement is false on two counts.

External crossovers don't contribute noise to any system nor do they add distortion. If either were to happen, it would point to a severe flaw in the amplifier driving the crossover.

Passive crossovers of themselves cannot cause noise or distortion. 

Well we will see next week. Do you own an audio analyzer?

Hp 8903B Old but it does the job.

Clearly some ’tube guys’ do have analyzers on hand...

That old junker maxes out at -80dB THD+N. Useless for modern audio gear engineering. Especially for class D design work. No wonder you didn’t know Johnson noise existed. With my analyzer cheap dummy loads have a -92dB noise floor. But your analyzer wouldn’t even pick that up.

@mivmike funny inside baseball. Well the way he was making friends and influencing people no shock there.

Still suspicious though.

Take care Mike…